Marinfloc wishes our friends and family
a merry christmas!
a happy new 2018!
Leader in innovative waste water treatment systems
What we are
Our business is Trust
We will always be by your side
Our business is Compliance
We know what it takes. Can you afford the cost of non-compliance?
Our business is Innovation
We have revolutionized how waste water is treated in this industry for the last 20 years
Our business is Functionality
Because you have better things to do
- Marinfloc autumn tour (Updates) 2017-09-25
- Stena Danica Upgraded to a CD unit of latest cut (Case studies) 2017-09-12
- Donsö 5 - 6 September (Updates) 2017-08-29
- Meet us at Norshipping 2017 (Updates) 2017-05-29
- The Marinfloc Combi-tank (Updates) 2017-05-26
- Breaking ice and new environmental ground (Case studies) 2017-04-24
- Introducing the Marinfloc Bus (Updates) 2017-04-24
- Wallenius Marine installs Whiteboxes to monitor and control condense water discharge. (Case studies) 2017-04-07
- Polarcus Nadia & Polarcus Naila equipped with pre-treatment retrofits to reach 5 PPM. (Case studies) 2017-04-05
- The World Dream is to be delivered with a state of the art bilge water system (Case studies) 2017-04-04
The full picture
From system design to data feedback
Understanding it, influencing it and inspiring it!
300 years of combined experience and we love to share it.
Our vision is clear - a clean sea
Some of our customers
Our bus have become a familiar sight for many people in the business when visiting different fairs around Europe. What most people don't know is that the bus more often serves as a mobile training centre for our customer and other people wanting to learn more about our products but also about waste water treatment in general. We have found that she provides the perfect combination of theoretical and practical learning.
As of today we have been in Aalesund, Norway and all the way down to Athens, Greece and about 100 different European cities in between.
Want to know more about our bus? Please watch the video to the left.
451 62 Varekil
0046(0)304 - 606 300