We are pleased to offer you 3 options to ensure a cost effective way to keep your OMD unit compliant with the I.M.O. Resolution MEPC.107(49).
OPTION 1 – Only Cell Calibration
Part No E00001
Price: 5,450 SEK (OMD 24 / 2005)
- Send us your cell*
- Your cell will be calibrated at Marifloc
- We will return your cell within 14 days from receiving it. The above EX Works price does not include possible custom charges for item sent to us or additional repair costs**
OPTION 2 – Exchange System
Part No E10001
Price: 13,630 SEK (OMD 24)
Credit: 7,670 SEK
Part No E10002
Price: 15,230 SEK (OMD 2005)
Credit: 9,270 SEK
- We will send you a reconditioned calibrate cell from our stock and issue a credit upon receiving your cell*. The above EX Works price does not include possible custom charges for item sent to us or additional repair costs**.
- Your old cell shall be returned to us within 30 days from receiving from us the calibrated cell
NOTE: This service is subject to availability of reconditioned cell. In the event of unavailability, we will offer a new cell for an additional cost of 1850 SEK to the above stated prices.
OPTION 3 – Recondition Calibrated Cell
Part No E20001
Price: 10,220 SEK (OMD 24)
Part No E20002
Price: 11,420 SEK (OMD 2005)
- Simply purchase a Recondition Calibrated Cell from us, please note that this service is subject to availability of reconditioned cell.
*The measuring cell must be in useable condition, not mechanically damaged or strongly corroded. Broken glass tubes and water damaged electronic parts are a total loss.
**Where applicable, additional reparation costs other that calibration costs will either be invoiced or deducted from credit amount.
***Reconditioned Measuring Cells are tested, calibrated and in good working condition and have a limited guarantee of 6 months from day of purchase.
How to order