The settling tanks provides the possibilities to skim off floating oil and to drain the accumulated sediments.
Marinfloc offers a complete two stage settling tank assembly which includes filling automation that matches the discharge rate of the slop water separator. It also includes heating automation for steam, thermal oil or electric heating. Oil will be trapped in the first stage and will due to the density difference automatically be separated from the water. Sediments will be trapped in the bottom section of the settling tanks and can be drained to the oily sludge tank.
- Will increase Slop water separator cleaning capacity
- Will reduce maintenance costs
- Separate foundations for short and flexible installations
- Installation costs are low and the installation can be done during voyage
- Available in both EX and non-EX versions.
Downloads for Settling tank Offshore